Monday, October 12, 2015

The Power of Traveling


This quote defines me completely. I am sure it also defines many people who have traveled to different parts of the world and have met amazing people. This summer was one of the many summer I have enjoyed traveling, but this time it was to my country of origin, Ecuador. I have never felt more empowered to go back and meet with the people I grew up, not only my family, but my middle school friends.

As always, I like to keep in touch with everyone and I have to say, THANK YOU Facebook for allowing me to communicate with them again!

This trip did not just allow me to communicate with them, it also allowed me fall in love with the beauty and nature of the country itself. As young adults, we were able to share things we remembered from middle school, talked about the ones that got married, the ones that also left the country and those who are still around! The best part of this trip was that we created NEW memories and these memories have strengthen our friendship! Thank you Verito, Indi and Pal for making it amazing and unforgettable.


No comments:

Post a Comment