Thursday, October 15, 2015

House music and Teaching




Throughout the years, music has influenced how I represent myself and what calms me down when I need to vent and relax. I have to say this year has been extremely interesting (ups and downs) and my favorite music has been there to help me through these ups and downs! I have been able to remember the reasons I love Tropical House Music and some trance, but in this country, we know it more as EDM. 

I am proud to say this year some of my students and myself will start a "House Music/ music" club with some of my 6th grade students! I am thrilled to say one of them knows how to DJ and does a great job at it, another one plays the piano and drums! We will be collaborating and practicing some songs together. 



The picture below shows what we listen too and what I listen to in my daily basis. I love sharing this with my little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment